Jun 17, 2012

Weekend with Mom

Of course, as much as you all know me, a weekend with Mom means a weekend of lots of pictures! Keegan headed back to the QC for Father's Day weekend for some golf and I stayed back in KC with the boys..... all alone! Although tiring, we had a great weekend, filled with lots of activities to keep us all sane. And I am very proud that I was able to get them down for naps at the same time, both days, and get a nice nap in myself.

Of course I started the weekend off with a photo shoot! For a couple of different reasons, but mainly because I was able to bribe :-) Yes folks, this is how I am able to get some cute shots most of the time, bribery! Here are a few (ok more than a few) of my favorites... and trust me, we were there playing in the corn field for almost 30 minutes, so I have WAY too many to even think of posting. Be sure to visit the Shutterfly share site if you want to view them all!

If this isn't cute, I don't know what is?


 Chase thought the tractor was SOOOOO fun! Can you tell by that expression...

 One of my FAVORITES!!!!
 Sticking his tongue out, being silly!
 So So very serious...

Ok, so that is just the first morning of the first day..... LOL! More below from the rest of our action packed weekend.

Trips to the park, a couple of different times. This was after pictures and donuts.

 A weekend is never complete without a trip to Target... And these visits just got more interesting, since Chase , Mr. squirmy worm, wanted to constantly turn around to see his BIG brother.
 Lance was so excited to bake cookies. And he did it almost ALL by himself. I had to give him directions and show him what to do first (and straighten out the rows a little) and he took it from there. He liked unwrapping the chocolate kisses best I think.... can you tell by his face why?
 And he takes after his Dad.... he even wanted to help load the dishwasher.
 Chase discovered the dogs water bowl this weekend! Oh boy - and he even looks like he knows how to drink like the dogs. LOL
We made our first trip to the library, where Lance got a stamp on each hand.... and brought home 5 "teacher books" as he calls them.
And a stroller ride and splash in the sprinkler to complete this fun weekend! (Oh, and lets not forget the biggest accident Lance has had since being potty training - at the playland at McDonalds.That was fun too!!)
And to that, I say goodnight! We can't wait to see Dad in a few more days....

No comments:

Post a Comment