Jun 13, 2012

Thomas and Tooth

I am a little behind with this post as I was out of commission, feeling pretty awful beginning Friday (and still not 100% today, Wednesday). I ended up going to the minute clinic Saturday afternoon to find out I have strep, again! UGH. And, on top of that had my phone stolen on Friday as well. Talk about cruddy weekend..... I managed to pull myself together Saturday morning for the long awaited Thomas the Train ride we have been talking to Lance about for weeks.  

 After the Thomas ride we took our picnic lunch up to Lake Perry, the largest body of water in Kansas, near Lawrence, KS. It was a pretty windy day, but a nice and peaceful day for a little picnic.
 Dad teaching Lance how to skip rocks.

Chase also got his first tooth on Friday night while sleeping (8 and a half months old)..... oh, I forgot how awful teething nights were!!! I felt it Saturday morning and then the "ah ha" light bulb went off for why he wouldn't settle on Friday night for anything ( I should know better). I was thinking maybe another ear infection, although the Dr. had just cleared him of that in the morning.

1 comment: