Jul 17, 2011

Little Firecracker - round 2

Jerry does it AGAIN (and Mom too this time)!!! A fun photo shoot with some amazing captures. Jerry set up the background and we both snapped away at Lance (Jerry giving me a few tips with the camera).... and Lance was quite the little ham I must say.... Cheesing and posing! The link below will take you to all of Jerry's pics. I'll post mine on shutterfly shortly.



http://chavo.smugmug.com/Portraits/Children-and-Baby-Photos/Lance-July-2011/18099256_Rqzncb#1389739292_2QW39Mt

Lance at ALMOST 23 months...he looks like such a little toddler in this picture!
Giving us his "thoughtful" face, even said "hmmmm"". He loves the iPad emotion flashcards. And will do ALL of the expressions. His favorite is frustrated but we didn't capture that one this time.

And his SURPRISED face! LOL. LOVE IT!
And the oh so fun 4th of July pics!

Keegan brought him out and he saw his little set.... he walked over, we asked him to sit down and then he said CHEESE!!! This didn't last very long. We had to break out candy to bribe him for many others!!

One of Mom's captures.......



Random Tidbit: Just today on the way home from "school" I pull off at our exit.... Lance is in the back saying "stop, stop, stop" .... I wasn't singing (which he has told me to stop doing several times now) and there was nothing else going on. Of course Mom, there is a STOP sign at the bottom of the exit. I said, "right Lance, good job! A stop sign" He repeated "stop sign." Then 2 blocks down the road, as I approach the 4 way intersection, he chants at me "Stop sign, STOP!"

No comments:

Post a Comment