They sure love having each other around! Here are the friends hugging - so cute!
Chilling in the water.
Pouring water on our toes to keep us nice and cool - LOL! :-)
Lance cheesing it BIG! What a ham.
Daisy and Cooper wanted in on the action to cool off too! Lena loves the doggies, just like she loves her doggy at home.


The Daddy's having fun with the kiddos..... MORE MORE upside down!
Keegan and Lance just goofing around.
And here are my BOYS chilled out and relaxing Sunday night, at the end of a busy weekend...... Keegan fell asleep and Lance thought it was so funny...Then he climbed right up and I told him to use Daddy's belly as his pillow - he actually understood and then I captured this precious moment! Lance must have found whatever was on television very interesting. I think it was Indiana Jones!

Daisy and Cooper wanted in on the action to cool off too! Lena loves the doggies, just like she loves her doggy at home.

The Daddy's having fun with the kiddos..... MORE MORE upside down!
Keegan and Lance just goofing around.
And here are my BOYS chilled out and relaxing Sunday night, at the end of a busy weekend...... Keegan fell asleep and Lance thought it was so funny...Then he climbed right up and I told him to use Daddy's belly as his pillow - he actually understood and then I captured this precious moment! Lance must have found whatever was on television very interesting. I think it was Indiana Jones!
No comments:
Post a Comment