For those of you who haven't already heard, from Lance or from us, we have decided on a name for baby Dodson #2 and are sharing it before he arrives....... We have been referring to him by his name for about a month now and Lance know exactly who we are talking about in Mommy's belly!
So, introducing Baby CHASE HOLDEN @ 28 weeks in my belly! He is already a natural with the camera like his big brother :-) LOL. At 28 weeks, Chase is about 3 lbs and 15 inches long. The size of a Chinese Cabbage so the site says! I know, I know, you don't want to see a picture of a cabbage.... lol.
He kept his little arms and hands right by his face the entire time....This was an elective sonogram, separate from the Dr. office. Lance went with and had fun climbing up in the bed with me watching the nurse rub the wand around my belly and she even let him do it a couple of times!Here is the face of our sweet baby Chase! He has Keegan's nose, just like Lance!
Rubbing his eye with his fist.
Look at those two perfect little hands and tiny fingers...
and two tiny feet...
And a full body shot..... he kept those legs closed most of the time, but we did get a couple quick glimpses at the boy parts, so they also confirmed this is a boy inside!
Seeing him inside makes me want to meet him and hold him so badly! I think it is probably time to start digging out the baby stuff form the storage unit..... start washing some baby clothes.... 11 more weeks to go until the scheduled C-section! It will be here before we know it. Overall, I have been feeling really good. No swelling yet at this point in time, but this week will be a HOT one so we shall see. I am measuring right on track (and gaining weight right on track too) Yes, I will take some more belly photos for the proof that I am getting HUGE! I can't wait to put on my running shoes and go for a nice jog! Aside from an ICE COLD BEER in this hot weather, that is what I am missing right now....
No comments:
Post a Comment