Just this past week, Lance finally has caught on to the concept that Mommy has a baby in her belly.... I don't think he really thinks there is a baby in there, but he knows the idea of it anyway. And he INSISTS that I pull my shirt up and my belly band down so he can see the full real flesh belly. He likes to give it kisses to, but I'll spare those photos for now!
Lance played with blue play-doh while we made dinner last night.
Then we had a blue dinner in honor of Baby Dodson #2. Blue serving dishes complete with Blue yogurt.... which Lance wouldn't eat. Blue tortilla chips... which Lance wouldn't eat. Blue mashed potatoes.... which Lance wouldn't eat. Blue JELLO..... which Lance wouldn't eat! I was beginning to think that he was protesting the news about his baby brother.........
Lance played with blue play-doh while we made dinner last night.
Then we had a blue dinner in honor of Baby Dodson #2. Blue serving dishes complete with Blue yogurt.... which Lance wouldn't eat. Blue tortilla chips... which Lance wouldn't eat. Blue mashed potatoes.... which Lance wouldn't eat. Blue JELLO..... which Lance wouldn't eat! I was beginning to think that he was protesting the news about his baby brother.........




Too funny!!
ReplyDelete