May 13, 2011

Baby Dodson #2 - IT'S A ......... ?

Did you really think that I was going to post a blog with a title that read "IT'S A ....!" Absolutely not! More fun for you all to figure it out. And if you don't figure it out by the end of the day today, rest assure I will have a revealing post tomorrow!
puppy dog tails.... sugar and spice.... prince or princess....pink or blue....brother or sister.... son or daughter...niece or nephew....ballet slippers or football cleats? Oh, it's so much fun. The below blog has the news, so read on!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We went to the sonogram this afternoon, (no Lance) just Keegan and I.
We were so anxious and excited and can't believe we waited the entire 40 weeks to find out with Lance - how did we do it?
So, will Lance get a new Big Boy room or will we have a room filled with purples and pinks?
Regardless the gender, Baby Dodson #2 is going to have just as much love for his/her cousins, Aunts and Uncles, doggies, Grandma's and of course PaPa!
We had no expectations or thoughts on what the gender might be, and when we finally saw the news on the screen (actually the nurse had to point to where we needed to look) it took us a few minutes for the news to absorb.
It's funny that we are already starting to talk about what our family of four together will do.
Keegan and I haven't stopped smiling since the news and it's simply amazing how much love we feel for the little bundle of joy inside of me - we are just so excited and so extremely happy, mostly to know that this baby is perfectly healthy!

5 comments:

  1. OK...so where are the hints:) I am dying to know and I don't see anything in your blog!!!
    Jaymi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You suck....just tell us already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I din't see any hints!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep re-reading it looking for a clue. Joy, don't make us wait til tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last letter each sentence for those who are dying to know before tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete