Nov 27, 2008

Turkey Day Pics

Turkey day was FABULOUS. The weather was amazingly gorgeous! Upper 50's and not a cloud in the sky. Keegan drove around for an hour this morning (while I slept) looking for a newspaper and the ads..... We took the dogs to the nearby field to play and run and throw around a football. Then I made pumpkin bread and Keegan made some delicious homemade stuffing. Dinner at Dave & Benno's with Dave's family was GREAT! I have never liked greenbean casserole so much in my life.... I'll have to get that recipe! And now we sit in our comfy, loose pajamas (as I dread work tomorrow) Not sure if there are good enough deals this year to get up early tomorrow. We'll see. Happy Thanksgiving to all! We missed you all.
Janette & Lefty (Dave's parents)

Keegan, Benno, Tim & Dave

The kitchen prep work! "Everyone just calm down" Benno had his clipboard planning it all out to the second!

Anne & Tim

Mike (Dave's brother-in-law carving the turkey.

I don't have all the photos, but Dave and Benno are up to 36 Christmas trees in their house! Beautiful.

Only Keegan! Fun Picture - might have to use this one for the Holiday card this year.
Just a sneak peak at all the baskets in Dave & Benno's house.........

No comments:

Post a Comment