How lovely is your sparkle!
So on Friday I ended up doing some work from home for a few hours. Keegan and I did NOT get up early like usual. We did head out to Best Buy and a couple of other stores for fun. We made a GREAT purchase at Best Buy - Guitar Hero Legends of Rock! Can't wait to challenge everyone. We also worked on Christmas lights.... well I shouldn't say WE because I did very minimal work, only the lights above the garage. The dogs enjoyed being outside with Keegan. It was cute to watch them react to Keegan up on the roof.
Saturday I worked on some Christmas cards for friends. And we practiced some guitar hero. We met up with Dave and his family @ Strouds Restaurant for the best KC Home Fried Chicken for a late lunch/early dinner and then headed down to Argosy Casino, which was VERY nice. Didn't win any money, but had a fun time out!
Cooper wanted in on the action too of course! 
The laundry got done, the house got a much needed cleaning, the Christmas decorations went up and we had a nice homemade Chicken Quesadilla dinner! Oh - and Keegan put the final touches on the lights after a couple of trips to Home Depot (Check out the new trees!) And for the most part that was our Holiday weekend.... and back to reality on Monday.

Sunday I got out all the Christmas decorations.... Keegan found a few other interesting tubs while searching for all the decorations. G.I. Joes :-) It was amazing how much he remembered the character names, etc. And what great condition everything was in. Thanks to his very organized Mom! I can't wait to see Keegan play with these when we have kids. Look how excited he was finding them!
The laundry got done, the house got a much needed cleaning, the Christmas decorations went up and we had a nice homemade Chicken Quesadilla dinner! Oh - and Keegan put the final touches on the lights after a couple of trips to Home Depot (Check out the new trees!) And for the most part that was our Holiday weekend.... and back to reality on Monday.
The dogs bug us just about every night to go for a walk or to be outside - last night we bundled up and headed out, but tonight we just didn't feel like getting all the gear on, so we took the dogs for a ride to PetSmart and let them pick out a new rope toy :-) They just love it! I think it's time for kids.
Here is a picture on Monday of where I work and e-mail you all from throughout the day. Half an office, but cozy!
That's all for now. We will see you all soon - Can't wait for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment