Mar 10, 2012

Misc. from last weekend

Had a couple of pics that I meant to upload and share last weekend. All of Chase.....no Lance this time. Lance is getting a bit frustrated with the camera. And has begun to look away most times when I get it out...I know, sad, sad times for Mom!

We put chase in his first pair of shoes last weekend. Thanks to a friend from work for the baby gift.

 He has decided that this jumperoo thing is pretty fun! However, Chase has also decided that he likes to have someone in the room with him at all times. Don't think about leaving him alone... he'll let you hear all about it!
 I really haven't gotten too many pics of Chase with the other members of our family. So, while we were brushing teeth and getting Lance ready for bed, I set Chase on the bed, and when I looked back in the bedroom, the doggies were chillin with Chase.
 SOOOO serious, but SOOOO stinkin cute! He changes so much every week! Doesn't look too much like Lance in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment