First, the answer to the previous quiz blog. And I think just about EVERYONE got it right. Chase is #1 & 4 and Lance was #2 & 3.
Other than a trip to the park (Yay 50 degree weather in January!) and grocery store, we mostly stayed in this weekend. Lance's favorite Christmas present and activity this weekend, BY FAR, is his puzzle from cousin Karista. And he is quite the expert at the 3 puzzles now.All we have to do is start the corner pieces and tell him to turn them around here and there.... this really keeps him busy! Thank you Karista for your very thoughtful present!
Ever since Grandma introduced Lance to her "gold bug" book, Lance is all about seek and find books. We made a trip to the book store and hit the jackpot on the SALE table with this BIG book of seek and find!
Chase just LOVES to play pat-a-cake. With his hands or feet - doesn't matter, he just smiles and giggles and talks. Look at those rolls!!! Love 'em! We are getting on a better schedule now and are even happier than before, if that is possible.
My two monkeys in their matching monkey jammies - Thank you Grandma Connie.
Chase after a bath in his new towel from a friend. Thanks Anne and Tim for the SUPER cute towel. As you can see, Chase LOVES it! Everything straight into the mouth. Oh, and Lance does not like it when Chase "drips" as Lance calls it. "He drippin more Mommy" And then he likes to wipe the drool from his mouth. Pretty funny stuff.
Look at those beautiful big blue/gray eyes!
And on a side note.... Lance started his BIG school last week. His preschool, kids from ages 2.5 - to 5 years old. Lance has already made new friends and seems to be adjusting and loving every minute of it. I have also started back to work (3 months gone just like that!) I will have off every Friday and enjoyed my first Friday at home with both boys - they were as good as gold and I loved every minute of it. I even magically got them both down for a nap at the same time in the afternoon. I am sure they will not ALL go that smooth, but I'll take it. Topped that off with a walk to the park with them both. Can't ask for better weather in January.
Oh, and a link to You Tube where I finally was able to get Lance singing his ABC's, a favorite pass time of his these days! He will just break into song. Nothing gets much cuter than a toddler singing his ABC's.
http://youtu.be/dWHBwPJuFxo






Thanks Joy for all the cute pictures and updates! We just love these posts to make us feel more connected to you guys across the miles. Got a love a healthy baby with lots of chunkies! Even though Lance has great powers of observation, I do believe that seek and find books fine tune their senses. Wish we could cuddle with the boys more often, but I know they get lots of attention from their wonderful mommy and daddy! Thanks for the great calendar!!!
ReplyDelete