Keegan had a favorite outfit that Lance wore when he was little and I was excited for Chase to finally fit into it as well. So, below are pictures of Lance and Chase in the same outfit, only days apart from being the same age (A little over 3 months old). I did pretty good getting close to the same angles, not even trying. So I thought it would be fun to take a quiz and see if you can tell them apart? Dad actually had to look for a couple of minutes to tell them apart! Pretty sure you will always be able to tell they're brothers!
Place your votes!!!!
#1
#2
#3
#4
I vote 2&3 are lance and 1&4 are chase!
ReplyDelete1 and 3 chase 2 and 4 are lance! I think I am right by looking at the face shape! Angie Mueth
ReplyDeleteno I put it wrong, 1and 4 are chase, 2 and 3 are Lance final answer! chase has a rounder face lance has a more heart shape.
ReplyDelete