
Dad is excited that Lance can play baseball with him on the Wii. He is GREAT at pitching! Even struck Keegan out a couple of times - NICE. I wasn't trying to capture it, but this is actually catching Lance in action going Wee in his underwear while playing Wii......

He has been playing with ALL of his new toys he got for Christmas, even found his new little harmonica and thought it was great!
If Lance eats a good dinner, in this case he ate ALL his peas and carrots... he got his favorite, an OREO cookie dipped in milk of course. Just like Grandpa Gant and Mom like it!
Chase is such a happy little guy. He smiles, giggles, laughs and talks quite a bit. He does get fussy when he is ready to sleep and ready to eat though - that is for sure! His schedule has been all over the place and it's time for us to buckle down on a sleeping schedule as much as possible, especially since Mom is back to work!
We also discovered that Chase loves to watch football. Dad is also excited about this. I can wave toys to try and get his attention, but when he is glued on that TV, he is glued!
And these are the moments that make the days and the years happy ones, and ones to remember! Not only does Lance continue to want to give Chase hugs and kisses (ALL the time) He now loves to read him books and sing to him too. And he is also becoming quite bossy - telling Mom to "stop singing" when I chime in and also tells me to "turn around" in the truck when I turn to look at him - Oh boy!
A Happy New Year to all of our friends and family! We had a fun new Year's Eve here in KC. Lance got a hair cut and we then took him to T-Rex restaurant for ice cream, while Mom and Dad enjoyed a beverage and appetizer. Lance loved the dinosaurs and fish! It was a warm 55 degrees and we walked around outside and enjoyed each others company.......until Chase told us it was time for him to eat! As in the past several years, I was in bed well before midnight, even though I told Keegan I was excited to play board games and watch movies... I guess 2 boys under 3 will do that to you! Ah well, maybe next year :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment