Born: Thursday, September 22nd
Time: 9:05 am
Weight: 7lbs. 15 ounces
Length: 18 & 3/4
Time: 9:05 am
Weight: 7lbs. 15 ounces
Length: 18 & 3/4
We are so happy and excited to introduce our sweet little baby boy, Chase Holden Dodson! Mom, baby Chase, Dad and BIG brother Lance are all doing great! Chase is an excellent little eater - took right to the breastfeeding. And a great little pooper too! LOL. Lance likes to watch Chase get his poopy diaper changed. Lance adores his little brother and loves to hold him, hug him and give him kisses. Melts my heart!!!!! I'll stop the narration, and let you get to the good stuff - the pictures!!
So I uploaded the pictures in the wrong order and because Chase is sleeping right now and I am exhausted and want to get some sleep before he wakes for the next feeding, I am going to leave them AS IS, and you can scroll to the bottom of the page if you want to view them in order of how the day happened! :-) More posts to come with pictures of visitors and Lance and Chase too of course!
Lance kissing on Chase! He is going to be SUCH a great BIG brother.
What a happy day. Absolutely adore those pictures. What a special time for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWow another beautiful Dodson Baby Boy ;-) what a darling, I thought Lance looked like his daddy, but Chase reminds me of you Joy. Adorable family, can't wait to see all of you.
ReplyDeleteHugs and Love Grandma " Grammy"