Sep 9, 2011

37 weeks with baby Chase

37 WEEKS and growing!

Although 37 weeks is considered full term and I can say I only have 2 weeks to go..... I am not quite sure how comfortable 2 more weeks can be? The TUMS have been placed in my purse, at work, on my nightstand, in the car, etc. Doesn't matter what I eat, everything requires Tums :-) Sleeping is to the uncomfortable stage. Trying to get out of bed, taking 5 minutes to walk (waddle) to the bathroom 2 to 3 times per night, trying to get situated with my many pillows. Bending over is near impossible! (Honestly, the part of the day I dread the most is attempting to put on my underwear!) Picking up Lance isn't an option and that is really hard trying to explain to him when he says "hold you" - (he means hold me) Chase is a mover and that is the part that makes me realize and remember what it is all about when I get to the very frustrated and uncomfortable parts of the day or night! In less than 2 weeks I will be holding this little miracle and bundle of joy and this uncomfortable stuff will all be in my past.......

I can't wait to begin this new journey in life with Keegan and to introduce Lance to a new part of his life as well! These next 2 weeks will fly by and I will so soon forget what is was like to be 10 weeks pregnant, hurling over a toilet, and 37 weeks pregnant, frantically searching for Tums at 2am. I may complain a bit and sigh, but I can't describe how truly blessed and lucky I feel to have had such a wonderful pregnancy and to have such luck in being able to get pregnant and carry 2 beautiful boys in my womb.

No comments:

Post a Comment