Saturday started with Keegan fixing me my favorite - Fried Egg Sandwich (also known as a "friday sandwich" to some) Then I made our Christmas shopping list as Keegan practiced up on the Guitar Hero - someday he will beat me at one of the songs I am sure! Then it was off to do pretty much all of our Christmas shopping in 1 day - I am so lucky to be married to someone who enjoys shopping with me (well maybe he doesn't enjoy it, but he goes with and participates anyway - that counts the same in my book) We headed out at 10:30 and were home by 4:30 - IMPRESSIVE I think. We rested and watched television and then played some Christmas music while we wrapped the presents..... Keegan is so much better at wrapping and doing the ribbons than I am. I go faster, but he is a perfectionist and his ALWAYS looks better. His Mom taught him well!
We wrapped all but 2 gifts and since we decided to wait and get a tree until AFTER Christmas when they are a bit cheaper, we went the non-traditional route and placed our presents on our entertainment center for decoration! .JPG)
I then spent the rest of Saturday evening making Christmas cards for some friends and family. I'll post a few a bit later.
Sunday we were up early. Had to get the house straightened and get things together to bake cookies! Keegan was nice and picked up the groceries for all the ingredients and my friend Miranda from work came over and we baked cookies ALL DAY LONG. She got to our house at 11 and left somewhere around 6. Then I had to finish up the cookies and cleaning and finally sat down (my feet hurt SO BAD) about 7:30.
Keegan helped too!
After staying up late to watch the season finale of Survivor, it was off to bed! Then back to the normal work week.
Brrrrr... is it getting chilly in KS! I went home for lunch today to let the dogs out and grab something quick and when I opened the door to let the dogs out to go potty, Cooper crawled under the table "you fool, it's cold out there, I don't have to go to the bathroom THAT bad!" This may be a long winter.
See you all in a week or less :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment