Friday night we just relaxed, ordered some Pizza and caught up with our recorded TV shows from the week.
Yesterday (Saturday) we decided to truly enjoy the beautiful weather. Got up pretty early and got the kitchen all cleaned up. Then took the dogs hiking at Shawnee Mission Park. Then we went and picked up some fire wood for camping next weekend. One of Keegan's coworkers had a tree fall down in their backyard and said that anyone could come and pick up the wood.. perfect timing for us. And of course one of Keegan's favorite fall activities is splitting fire wood! We are all set on wood for next weekend!
It is now Sunday and as I am writing this, Keegan is down in the kitchen making me a red velvet cake for my birthday! Yummmm...... can't wait. We are also meeting Dave and Benno at 1 to go down to the Plaza to PF Changs for a late lunch - my favorite! And that is pretty much it. Off to work tomorrow for almost a full week..... and getting ready for the big Gant camping trip. I'm sure there will be lots to write about when we get back.
Hey Joy!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday again! I'm not sure if you got my text earlier, cause you never said anything back. I wasn't sure how busy you'd be today so I didn't call. But, I'm looking forward to this weekend and hoping you bring lots of your good snacks :) Love you littlest big sister!