Jul 22, 2012

Chase - 10 months old

Time is flying by! The boys are getting bigger and smarter each day and week..... never a dull moment with a mobile 10 month old and bossy, independent almost 3 year old. Here goes the 10 month update. The nap nanny has been passed along to baby cousin Rhys so these last couple of months will be without nap nanny- which is fine because I'm not sure I would have been able to keep him in it long enough for a photo anyway!
Chase, at 10 months YOU:

  • Have discovered that crawling on all 4's is MUCH quicker than army crawling! Big brother Lance has also learned this and that he doesn't have as much time to move toys quickly away from your reach - LOL! When you have your eye on something, there is NO stopping you. Oh, and you are very good at climbing those stairs too - watch out!
  • Are pulling yourself up on everything and walking around furniture (cruising as they call it!) We have yet to get out the walker.
  • Think that playing peek a boo is the funniest thing ever! You like it most while we are changing your clothes, as we pull the shirt over your head. Oh, how I just love your baby giggles.
  • Really like it when I whistle.
  • Sway back and forth from side to side when you hear music. Doesn't really matter the tune, from Mickey Mouse to me singing Old MacDonald.
  • Are eating more and more real foods. Just this week you ate pizza with us (which Lance thought was just great!) and today tried Taco Bell for the first time. Shredded Cheese and tortilla anyway! Fruits and Veggies aren't your favorites. You are a definite card lover, that is for sure. But I keep putting them in front of you. Yogurt,puffs and cheerios are still your favorites if all else fails.
  • Love to open and close books and doors.
  • Wave hi and bye bye all the time. And although you have been imitating us when we show you "all done" or say it, just the other day when I was giving you your medicine (yes, ear infection #4) you aren't a big fan of that medicine and as I was trying to push that syringe in your mouth you had both hands up in the air telling me ALL DONE! Such a smart little cookie.
  • Think that the dogs water bowl is a toy for you, no matter how many times we have said " no thank you" You will even crawl over to the bowl, shake your head "no" and then proceed to play in the water. Pretty funny and cute I must say, but quite a mess! The dog food bowl is also a big hit and you have had a few pieces of dog food to eat at this point in time I am sure... Cooper doesn't even growl at you when you come near.
  • Just the other day you said what I guess I will call your first word "oh oh" for uh-oh. After you dropped the pacifier from the crib and I said uh-oh, you responded back with "oh-oh" Still trying to get you to do it again for Dad. You then proceeded to keep dropping the pacifier out over and over and over again right in front of me as I would toss it back in - a fun game I know!
  • Sleep through the night most nights. Still up once a night maybe once a week, as long as you are healthy.
  • CLAP CLAP CLAP while playing quite often.
  • Are an incredibly happy happy baby! Full of smiles and giggles and laughter.... as you get older you become more and more fun and are developing more of your own little personality. I can't wait to watch you and watch you with your brother for many more months to come.
  • Have those two bottom teeth, fully in. But nothing on top yet. Drool and hands in the mouth ALL the time though. Those top ones can't be far off.

 The giggle face we see sooooo often!
 Smiley blue eyes!
 Reaching for Lance's toy.....
 "Got it!"
 And in the mouth, of course. What else?

No comments:

Post a Comment