What an action packed vacation (and many miles of driving).... Lance (& Chase too) experienced many firsts on this summer vacation.
- FIRST slip n slide experience (Lance and Chase both!)
- FIRST sparkler, smoke bomb, and snakes! Also the first year we let him stay up to watch fireworks "WOW, they're reawy woud" (We are still working on the L sound!)
- FIRST sleepover with the Belcher cousins!
- FIRST floating experience in the Mississippi river (and Keegan will get mad that I am posting this but he also did his first "aqua dump" The guys all thought it was pretty funny stuff. I must add that Keegan broke the little shovel we brought digging a hole in the wet sand to burry the treasure! (Eldon, I'm sure you are loving thsi bullet point!)
- FIRST time driving the boat.
- Chase's FIRST time with the goats - he just loved them nibbling on his toes. We promised Lance that we would go to Deanna rose during vacation, so the very last day, Sunday we did JUST that






No comments:
Post a Comment