For the first time in almost a year, we had a FULL weekend, more than one night, away from the boys..... and we had a BLAST! Although it was a lot of driving (7 hours) up north to Harpers Ferry, IA, it was relaxing and fun and much needed! Thanks to my little sis Elizabeth for taking such good care of the boys (Thanks to my 11 pages of notes!!!) Which, by the way, although she made fun of me for came in very handy!! She was just a little tired and exhausted after the long weekend alone with the boys. I am so bummed that I didn't get at least one pic of her with them when we got back... that is how tired and out of it I was. Here are a few fun pictures of our Round Robin cabin hopping. We each had a cabin and came up with a theme involving food, drinks, decorating and music. Here is part of the group moving from cabin to cabin.
Planking became part of the evening fun......
No comments:
Post a Comment