I didn't pick the best time for the photo shoot, so we didn't get too many BIG smiles. Chase was quite serious "Really, Mom? Are we really doing this monkey picture thing AGAIN?"
He is really doing great with his tummy time - and is now rolling consistently from tummy to back. Only back to tummy a couple of times. I am sure within a couple of weeks, we'll be rolling EVERYWHERE! Lance loves to come tell us when Chase has rolled - he gets so excited. And he obviously listens to me, because just tonight I heard him tell Chase "good job buddy!" LOL. Love it!
He thought this was funny, but I am not too good at holding monkey in one hand and taking pictures with the other.
SO SO serious.
At 5 months you:
- eat burp cloths.... really, anything you can get your hands on. But you especially like to grab blankets and burp cloths.
- grab for your bottle and play with it while you're eating. When I shake the bottle in front of you, and you are hungry, you get so excited. You know whats coming.
- laugh and giggle like crazy while I try to put shirts on you. you grab for the clothes to put them in your mouth and just giggle.
- dig your feet into the ground and scoot yourself backwards. You are going to scoot yourself right off the changing table...
- almost out of the 3-6 month clothes and ready to get out the next bin size.
- eat about 5 or 6 ounces every 4 hours. Except for the last few days of not feeling good.
- Are pretty consistent with your nap routine. Awake around 7. Down for a morning nap 9:30 ish. Usually 30 minutes to an hour. Then a long afternoon nap around noon or 12:30. Usually lasts around 2 and a half to 3 hours. And then an early evening nap around our dinner time. Only 20-30 minutes. Then to bed around 7:30, sometimes sooner.





No comments:
Post a Comment