Saturday night was my company's annual Holiday party. We had a sitter for the boys and enjoyed our date night with each other (we forgot how much fun we have together, especially loosened up with a few drinks), which included a free cab ride home, on the company (and my crown falling off my tooth half way through the night)!!! We decided to venture out to a piano bar after the Holiday party and Keegan enjoyed "trying" to sing along with all the tunes. As his buddy Jeff likes to kid him about, he knows about every 20th word to each song - LOL!
Since Chase started school two days a week, on Tuesday I decided to keep Lance out of school so we could spend some time together, just the two of us! So we had a little date morning and lunch! Made me remember how much I love spending good quality time with my handsome, energetic, smart little man. After dropping Chase off at school, we got Lance's favorite breakfast, pancakes (with M&M's) at what Lance calls Old MacDonalds! Then we visited the "BIG school" which is Lance's pre-school that he will start in January. At first he wasn't so sure and clung to my leg, but with 10 minutes was talking to the teacher and playing with the activities and I had to bribe him to leave, so I think he is going to like it. Although we were supposed to be going to the zoo to see the animals, the weather didn't hold out for us, so we visited Lance's other favorite, the "jump jump park." We got to jump, slide, paint .... and Lance found a girlfriend, Addison, that he followed EVERYWHERE! And he had to give her a hug before we left.
After a couple of hours of play time, we went to Lance's favorite restaurant, the choo choo train restaurant, Fritz's. If you have never been before you order your food on the phone, so after I ordered, here is Lance playing with the phone over and over and over "HELLO!" He didn't want much of his lunch on this particular day, but discovered that he does like chocolate milkshakes! We had two straws and shared the milkshake. Our last stop was to Target, where Lance got to pick out a new book. I had to then drop him off at school (where I got to pat his back to sleep for his nap) and then hold Chase for a little while before I visited the dentist for the 3rd time in 2 weeks... and finally ended up having a root canal (OUCH)


CUTE Stuff!
ReplyDelete