Nov 13, 2011

GO BEARS!

What a GREAT weekend at the Dodson house...... We had a sitter for BOTH boys for the first time on Saturday evening! So nice to get out, just the two of us.
As I prepped Lance for the sitter, I told him that after his babysitter helped him brush his teeth and read books... when he woke up on Sunday we could go "see animals" SOOOO... as soon as I walked into his room this morning he said to me ..."see animals, ride carousel, ride choo choo train..." LOL!
It was a beautiful Sunday here in KC. Couldn't have asked for a better day in November to visit the zoo. I opted to leave the camera behind. We took Chase in the Baby Bjorn and didn't take a stroller OR wagon. We had ZERO whining and ZERO tears from either boys! A very relaxing morning, especially since the zoo was very slow.
The Bears were actually on TV down here in KC today, so we all sported our team gear! And Keegan was able to watch the ENTIRE game (only a couple brief interuptions) Lance stayed very occupied.... and I took him to get a hair cut and ice cream while Chase stayed and cheered on the Bears with Dad!
Here is Dad and his boys in their BEARS gear!
Lance is STILL so in love with Chase. "bay chase" as he calls him. Lance is hugging Chase in ths picture. Notice Cooper hanging out and keeping a close eye on everything.
Lance asks to hold Chase every once in a while. He sits and spreads his legs open and pats on his legs...."Chase right here Mommy!" And he still loves to give him kisses every opportunity he gets.
He really likes to talk to Chase and get RIGHT in his face. Today I was holding Chase and he was holding his head up and Lance said "look at you Chase" Oh, I love it. He obviously has overheard me saying this to Chase over the past few days as he has been really holding his head up good!
Lance plaing in his "tunnel" with his choo cho train! I just loved his expression in this one!
Last week Keegan entered a chili contest at work. Here is Lance helping him poor in the spices and "stir it up!" He really loves to help in the kitchen. Although if you look close, Lance is actually looking at Chase on the counter behind him in this one.This is what Chase thinks about washing bottles and dishes!!!! LOL. One afternoon I could not get him to nap.... and wanted to get some things done in the kitched. SO, I let him have some tummy time, and then he fell asleep as I was washing bottles.
Lance likes to watch a little bit of a movie before he goes to bed sometimes. This particular evening he climbed right into my lap and snuggled with me and Chase. And for me, THIS is what life is ALL about right here.....My two sweet boys, cuddling with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment