Nov 23, 2011

BIG TURKEY - little turkey

A little photo shoot - with my BIG TURKEY and my little turkey! It took quite a few sessions and shots to get this ONE really cute one!!! Thanks to neighbor Jerry for letting me borrow his cool lights and for the camera tips! I must say, I am SUPER excited to take my 2 hour photograpy class in a couple of weeks, thanks to my wonderful, thoughtful husband!
Below is a progression of pictures from a couple of different sessions..... one with Lance playing and jumping on the bed...Telling baby Chase about the color of M & M's he is eating. He offerred to share... such a nice big brother! Mom was quick to respond to that very thoughtful offer!
.....pointing to the big turkeys and little turkeys on the shirts...
....and then turning ugly! Lance was upset because I said NO MORE M&M's!
and continued on and on, while I continued to snap a few photos. Chase is like "what is the big deal...."
A couple of nights later, we tried again and were successful with a few fun photos of them both!
His little innocent smile :-) "Who, me? I wasn't crying."
Just being silly, playing with the leggings that I got for Chase, but Lance wanted them on. I liked this shot of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment