My neighbors Mom made these adorable matching hats for the boys!!! No, we aren't Packers fans - these are John Deere colors. So of course I took this as an opportunity for a cute picture. And what better place than at "Daddy's work to see the tractors!" I had less than 2 minutes to snap away and try and get a decent photo! This is all I could come up with.... I need some more work on my photography skills.


Wish I would have gotten one of the entire tractor, not just the tire.... ah well!
Time to carve pumpkins for the first time for Lance! "Daddy doing?" He asked. Chase just sat in his nap nanny and listened to the music (and whining and crying of Lance for part of the time) He wanted to do everything himself... but a toddler with a knife and sharpie marker isn't a good combo!
Looking inside the pumpkin for the first time...
"ewww...." he did NOT like the feel of the goo and only touched it this once time and was done with that part! Have fun cleaning out the pumpkin Dad!!!!
Lance went on to do more fun stuff, like talk to his brother and give him MORE kisses. Lance just loves to give Chase kisses.
We set up Lance's Biscuit book with Chase so Dad could draw a face just like the one in his book!
Helping Dad for 2 seconds drawing on the face.
By this time, he was not cooperating to help cut out the pumpkin, so Mom and Dad took turns cutting it out!
AND...... Ta Da.... the final product! You can't tell from the picture, but we turned out all the lights and lit the Jack O Lantern. Here is Lance peeking inside. He thought this part was pretty cool. He did NOT want to turn the lights back on.
I sure hope this love for his brother doesn't fade.... Here is Lance talking and singing and making scary ghost noises for Chase.


No comments:
Post a Comment