Sep 16, 2010

Thursdays with Lance

I just love my Thursdays with Lance! One day, just him and me, (and the dogs too) to spend together. I have to work while he naps but other than that, not much else gets done... unless Lance wants to help with laundry like he did today!

We also hit Deanna Rose farm today too - free Mondays through Thursday which is SO nice. Lance just loved it and I must say, I did too! Every stage has been fun, but this stage he is in is so great (most of the time!)

Here is Lance sitting in a desk at an old school house. And he just loves parks his size - Mom does too! I can just let him go and do his thing. Not too many places he can injure himself. Tic-Tac-Toe

Still not too interested in going DOWN the slide. LOVES any steering wheel. He thought it was SO funny when I peeked in at him through the holes and then he kept peeking back out at me. Was very interested in the birds.
As I said "moo" over and over and other kids were saying "moo" Lance started in as well with his "Mmmm..." instead of "moo."


Monkey see- monkey do!
After studying what it was the little boy was doing, Lance started right in! Milking his first cow :-) LOL - love it. He couldn't squeeze hard enough to get any out though. Who would have thought this could be so much fun.

Lance was VERY hesitant about the real cows. They were pretty large and were moving all around and he just wasn't too sure about them. This is as close as he would get and I had to hold his hand.


And this is the look on his face as he stood and watched....
Just walking around looking at all the Tee Pees.

And another favorite spot - the colorful crayon garden and house.

I think he could have spent the rest of the day walking around looking at everything.
Touching the bushes and picking up leaves.....

Jibber jabbering to all of the other kids!

We got lots of fresh air at home too. Lance has a little fire truck bubble maker and wants us to make bubbles every time we go outside. He was chasing them and trying to eat them today.
And here he is helping Dad out with the lawn. Gassing and starting the mower first....Then taking off mowing.
And a new toy that was supposed to be a Christmas present... but I just couldn't wait. We are spending so much time outside and he is just learning to climb and slide, etc. SO, I got it out early. He loves to drive the school bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment