Aug 9, 2010

POOP in the......

Yes, I am writing about poop, AGAIN:-) Laugh at me all you want - I have to share..... Don't worry, no pics for this one, unfortunately!

I sat Lance in the tub for his bath on Saturday night, Keegan was just heading out to the grocery store to get ingredients for a decadent dessert for us after Lance was in bed....and as I heard him open the garage door, Lance got that LOOK! Very serious look. I started yelling for Keegan and then started telling Lance "don't poop in the tub, please don't poop in the tub." I scooped him up and ran him over to the toilet and sat him there. He was giggling at me and smiling as I was repeating over and over, "push, poop in the potty, Lance" He thought it was funny. And then, the serious look....... and a grunt.... plop...and he pooped in the toilet!

LOL :-) I was SO excited and Lance helped flush the toilet and I got him back in the tub and clapped and went on and on and on... he had NO idea what was so exciting. He just laughed and smiled at me and clapped his hands, repeating after me.

Oh, the things that excite a new, first time parent. I am still smiling, writing this e-mail at how joyous the moment was. And I was so excited to tell Keegan when he got home.... "no, I didn't take a picture, I was holding him on the toilet!" Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment