Aug 5, 2010

A day in the life of LANCE!

So, here is a VERY long blog... with lots of pictures that will tell most of the story. This is a day in the life of Lance, 11 months and 1 week old. I took the camera everywhere with us today and tried to capture everything I could. And after you finish looking at ALL the pictures, keep in mind that I only posted about half of what I took :-) Every day is a busy day with Lance.

Awake today at about 7:30 - followed by a sippy cup of formula (we're trying to ditch the bottle, except for bedtime) And the day begins.
A little fresh air in the morning while we let the dogs outside.
One of his FAVORITE things to do. Check out his face in this one.

Lance loves to practice crawling up the stairs....
"hahaha, I'm up here and you're down there!"

"These books look WAY to neat and straight on the shelf!"
Grandpa, don't look. This mirror is DIRTY. Don't worry, Mom cleaned it :-)



I did NOT stage this..... he found the drawer with my head bands. OK, so I did put one on his head.





Trying to get him down to one nap a day... so today we stretched his tired eyes until after lunch. Went to sleep just before noon and slept until about 2:30!
He is in such a great mood when he wakes up from his naps. He plays this new game when he sees me peek my head in and grabs his pacifiers and starts crawling away as fast as he can in his crib. I think he knows I am going to take his pacifiers away :-)


A little grocery shopping - notice he has to use both steering wheels. I can only imagine how it will go when we have two kids attempting to share the car at the grocery store.

I told Lance "no thank you" when he was putting the cardboard blocks in his mouth, so he went over to Cooper and offered him the block!


The dogs want NOTHING to do with their bones... UNTIL Lance gets into their basket and starts chewing and playing with them. He is so good at sharing!


We have been practicing over and over again.... trying to teach Lance how to go back down the stairs. And today for the first time he was crawling up in the hallway and when he got to the top of the stairs, he turned himself around and started down on his belly! :-)





More books onto the floor.

Waiting out on the driveway for Dad to get home. Playing with a new bubble machine that apparently needed batteries.

Fast asleep after a LONG day. I wonder what new skill or word he will learn tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment