Jul 11, 2010

Walking for Grandpa Gant

As I put Lance down for bed tonight I told him all about his Grandpa Gant! Today marks 6 years that we have been without a WONDERFUL, inspiring, unforgettable man - my Dad and Lance's Grandpa Gant. I thought very appropriate to capture Lance walking for Grandpa Gant today. I know he was looking down watching Lance motor around, smiling :-)

Check out my facebook for a video since I can't seem to post them on here. Here are a few photos for those who aren't signed up with FB.

Lance LOVES to bang things to make noise - and he often flinches in the process. Although the pic is a little blurry, I caught a good one below. He is screaming and flinching and banging... having a blast.

Pay no attention to the dirty windows.... Lance and Daisy were hanging out today, looking out the window together! And Lance is trying to use Daisy to pull himself up.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for checking out my blog! Your kiddo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete