Jul 19, 2010

COOKIE

No pics for this short blog. A cute story that I wanted to share and not forget.......

I had to go to work for a few hours yesterday morning (Sunday) so Lance and Dad got some guy time together. I suggested to Keegan if he was wanting to take Lance somewhere to get out of the house that he needed diapers - from Sams Club. So he ventured out with him as he also needed his tires rotated at Sams as well. As Keegan was trying to get Lance strapped in the shopping cart - two guys "cut" in front of him in line and his wait time to get the tires rotated was now going to be an hour long. I won't tell you what he said verbatim about that. Not appropriate for the blog.

Keegan had no toys to entertain Lance and it was getting close to nap time and a bottle as well.... so Keegan bought Lance a cookie :-) What else? His first cookie and Keegan says " I think I created a monster" :-) " it bought me at least 30 minutes though - he loved the cookie" He kept opening his mouth..... I don't tell the story nearly as cute as Keegan told it - I think he thought I was going to be upset that he bought Lance a cookie!

I am SO happy that Lance has Keegan for a Dad - melts my heart to see them together and hear "cookie" stories when I am away.

No comments:

Post a Comment