Finally, SO happily and proudly, introducing Baby "D"!!!!!!
Born Monday, August 24th, 7:34 pm @ Shawnee Mission Medical Center in Kansas.
Weighing in at 7 pounds 11.6 ounces and 20 inches long.
Weighing in at 7 pounds 11.6 ounces and 20 inches long.
Still in the hospital tonight (Wednesday the 26th) Once home I'll type up the details and story of his birth. Right now I am sure everyone is much more interested in some absolutely adorable baby photos :-)
Lance is a very content little baby. Doesn't cry much and is very alert and loves just looking around. Mom is doing good too - slowly progressing, although I am sure it will be a long recovery. Thanks to everyone for all of your thoughts and prayers and advice during the entire pregnancy.
And, as a side note, since EVERYONE is asking........ Edvin is not a family name. We just liked the flow of the name, wanted a less common middle name similar to Dad and Grandpa and it is of Swedish heritage. So, enough of the words and onto the pictures.....
OMG!!!! He is AWESOME!!! I love the pictures! I kids are going to love to see new pictures of their newest cousin!!! I hope everything went well for the ride home! Good luck with your first night as a Family :)
ReplyDeleteLove Ya
Gail