I am definitely feeling 39 weeks pregnant. Nothing unbearable, but getting quite uncomfortable. Trying out different places to sleep at night as the bed just doesn't last me all night long. Hopefully I don't go through the rest of this bottle of Tums before the baby arrives! I am ready whenever the baby decides it's ready. And I'm not sure this belly can get much bigger either :-) Dr. said right now we are looking at an 8 lb baby.
We have been working on a few last minute projects in preparation for the baby. Keegan finished staining the deck. (Which I think he decided he will never do himself again!) 
I finished up the mobile that we started a couple of months ago, finally! Not too bad for a homemade piece of wall-art. And we also finished up the number wall-art that Elizabeth helped us with too. The room is pretty much ready to go. I washed and folded the first load of baby laundry (the first load of 18 years to come....)
As soon as we have any baby news to share, we will post as soon as possible! Won't be long.
No comments:
Post a Comment