Jul 12, 2009

Swollen Feet - Clean white sandals.

With the long car rides back home and up to Wisconsin, my feet managed to swell up pretty big... (sorry, no pics of the feet) and as a result I had only 2 pair of sandals that would actually fit on my feet. One pair is an extremely OLD white pair that I usually wear only to the pool and around the yard because they are so dirty..... Keegan was embarrassed for me to wear them out in public I guess and decided to take the soft scrub to the sandals - what a great guy! Cooper decided to help out :-) Probably because it involved the hose, which he can't pass up. Since we have been back and I have had time to get the feet up and relax, my feet are pretty much back to normal.... but I have a clean pair of white sandals to show for!
Cooper got his play time after "helping" dad out! Daisy is nowhere to be found - out back jumping in the trees for birds I imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment