Jul 23, 2009

Random Updates

Family Room: We got the new carpet and tile installed last week in the lower family room! Amazing how much cozier and "fresh" the room seems with new paint, carpet and tile. A couple of photos below although the lighting isn't real good. The Dogs enjoying the new carpet! Finished tile and carpet. Liz's visit to KC: Aunt Liz came to visit 2 weekends ago to help with the baby wall art and to hang out! We had a GREAT time - although the time always goes by so quickly. We were able to get some shopping in for her dorm room next year and start on the baby wall-art. I almost peed my pants - we got to laughing so hard :-) Here are the progress pictures, I'll post the finished room soon.
Daisy the circus dog: Daisy would spend 24 hours in the trees outside if we let her. She loves to sniff and jump in the trees (literally, IN the trees) I'm still hoping to capture a photo of her jumping up on the deck railing one of these days.... 36 week Belly Photo: Less than a month to go, and counting! Not feeling too bad. Just the normal 3rd trimester stuff - swollen feet, a bit more tired, and starting to get a little uncomfortable. Had to go buy a second bottle of TUMS :-) Had our final child birth class last week where Keegan mastered the "swaddling" technique along with a few other suggested calming techniques. I wish I would have had the camera - we all picked out a baby doll at the beginning of class. Throughout the class most couples either had set their baby on the table behind them, or the mother was holding the baby for the duration of class - Keegan held that baby just about the ENTIRE class, just like it were a real baby :-) I thought it was pretty adorable - getting anxious to0 meet our Baby D!
Trying to imagine JUST how much bigger another 4 weeks will add to this..... scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment