May 1, 2009

24 Weeks

Not too much to report on at 24 weeks. We had our monthly Dr. appointment yesterday, and another sonogram to check on the heart - All looks as perfect as can be from what they can see! Heart rate was at 164, probably a bit higher than before because the baby was moving like crazy!! The sonogram technician had to continue to move the wand around on my belly as the baby did flips. It didn't help when I couldn't stop laughing I'm sure. I guess the baby liked the peanut butter and banana sandwich that Keegan made for me for lunch. Needless to say, we got only a couple photos, but nothing worth posting or sharing. Because the baby is so big and because it was moving around so much, you can't make out too much.

I am feeling good as gold - a little nasal congestion, but other than that and the frequent trips to the bathroom, doing great!
Baby room is coming together piece by piece - Grandma Dodson made a curtain for the baby room that looks just perfect - gives it that "baby" touch! Thank you Grandma. Hopefully this weekend we'll work on some homemade wall art and then all we will need is a baby to complete this room!!!!

Keegan tried taking a couple belly photos last night and the dogs didn't want to be left out - actually, it was thundering and the dogs HATE storms. The pics didn't turn out too well in the dark, so I had to do a re-take a couple this morning. Not sure those turned out much better, but here they are anyways.
Only 2 more weeks and we will be heading on our "baby moon" as some are calling it. The last little trip that Keegan and I will take as the two of us before the baby is born. We will be headed down to the Florida Keys for an extended weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment