Last weekend (April 25/26th) Keegan's parents came to visit us. Although we didn't have the greatest weather, we still got out and about in the city and had a really nice time. I felt pretty bad keeping them in the car and driving them around so much after they spent 6 long hours traveling to see us....... hopefully it wasn't too much driving.
Aside from hanging out at the house and chatting, we took them to Keegan's favorite place to get a BLT in the city - called The Peanut! Claims to be the BEST BLT ever :-) We also visited the World War I Museum, introduced them to our friends Dave and Benno, ate breakfast at "The Corner Restaurant" and at Fred P Otts - a burger joint. The weekends sure do go by fast! It was here and gone before we knew it - but we love having visitors :-) And the dogs LOVE having visitors too, especially Grandma and Grandpa - thanks for the yummy treats.
Below are a a few pictures. First one is of Keegan inside the gift shop at World War I Museum...... "can I get it Mom, can I , can I, PLEASE!" :-)

Kenny and Keegan taking pics and looking up at the World War I Tower that we went up in. I don't have any photos of the entire tower to show just how big it is. I'm sure Kenny got some.

It was SUPER windy out this day - This is Keegan holding Kenny while he takes photos of Connie on a nearby bench...

Keegan and I up in the Tower, with the city in the background.

No comments:
Post a Comment