Apr 1, 2009

About half way there!

Friday will make 20 weeks - half way there! So hard to believe..... but getting more and more excited each day :-) I am starting to feel the little 6 inch Dollar Bill moving around more and more inside each week. Lotion is a must in the morning and night - the skin is starting to itch quite a bit.

Misc. Updates:
  • The room is coming together piece by piece. We just got our rocker/glider in this past week and a nightstand/hamper too. I don't think there is much room left for anymore furniture. Once again, Keegan had some doggy assistance putting the chair together.

  • We rented a rug doctor for the weekend and got the carpets all ready for visitors the next two weekends.

  • Most of my "normal" clothing has been moved to the back of the closet and the maternity clothes are in the front. My friends at work told me that I am really starting to look pregnant this week.

  • We have spent a bit more time looking at names this week and have about 4 girl names and 4 boy names that we both actually agree on. But I am sure in the next 5 months we will change our minds.....
Not too much else to report on here. Below are a few pictures of the room and new furniture (and Cooper of course!) I'll have Keegan take some half way preggo pictures on Friday and I'll get them posted for all to see.
MY BIG BIG BABY COOPER!!!!!!!



NOTE : This window treatment in the picture isn't a window treatment - just the baby blanket draped over the curtain rod... Grandma Connie is making a special curtain/shade for the baby room!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm the first to comment. I was thinking about you guys so I thought I'd check your blog to see what the latest is.

    Hope the whole Dodson clan (dogs and all) are doing well.

    Joy, you've got that pregnancy glow.

    Keegan, sleep now and often..

    Regards,
    Tom Devine

    ReplyDelete