First are some pictures that I took myself of "Chef Chase" I didn't get quite the result I was wanting. Couldn't get him to smile for me or the settings JUST right, but managed a few keepers! So hard to take the pictures and get him to smile at the same time. Haven't mastered that, so I'm sure neighbor Jerry will be jumping at the opportunity to take a few pics of "Chef Chase" in the next couple of weeks.
Yep, even cute when he isn't smiling :-)
WHAT TOYS???
EVERYTHING in our mouth these days!
When all else fails, try the jump jump!
Transitioning out of the nap nanny. Naps on our tummy right now, but still the nap nanny at night. (And he only gets the blanket for naps when I can supervise him closely - I'm still a freak about that!)
Feeding himself his own bottle already!
Some "Daddy" time.
At 7 months YOU:
- Still have a cold. ever since your 6 month shots have had a cold of some sort. An on and off month of bad sleeping, that is for sure! Some nights you sleep from 6:30 - 6. Others, you have been up 4 and 5 times. Went to the Dr. this morning to find out you have a double ear infection! ICK.
- Are SUPER ticklish! I'm not sure you have a non-ticklish spot on your body. Even the Dr. thought it was pretty funny and cute. Every where she touched you to listen to your heart, etc. you giggled.
- Have discovered your voice, big time! You make many different noises and babbles and even a little growl. You are very loud and Lance has had to tell you many times while trying to watch his Mickey Mouse "No talking Chase, I'm watching my movie!" Or tells you to use your quiet voice.
- Can scoot yourself backwards on your tummy. You will try to reach for a toy and end up scooting in the opposite direction. You can also turn yourself in a circle on your tummy.
- Just love to bounce. You don't have to be in your bouncer either. If we stand you in our lap, or on the table, or ground, etc. You just start bouncing. Even in your highchair while eating, you like to bob your little body and head up and down. So fun to watch.
- LOVE for us to sing to you.
- Still aren't a BIG eater. And you have your favorites for sure. Sweet Potatoes, apples, pears. And a few combos. I have to mix it with cereal in order for you to get your cereal. Still eating 6 ounces about every 4 to 4 and a half hours during the day.
- LOVE to have your brother around. Anytime he talks to you or laughs, you talk and laugh right back! So much fun to watch you interact. Lance is even starting to share his toys, but is very cautious of what you will and will not choke on. Basically anything he doesn't want you to have, you can choke on. LOL!
- Rode in the grocery cart for the 1st time today with your BIG brother!
- Are splish splashing in the tub like crazy!!!!!
- Are growing up WAY WAY too fast! But you are so much fun and just so happy. Lets see what another month will bring.......
Get him off of me......
I JUST want to eat the monkey......
SERIOUSLY MOM - I am SOOOOO done with these monkey pics. Enough already!

















It's tricky to leave a comment.
ReplyDeleteI love the list!!