Oct 31, 2010

A Monkey and his Banana!

Friday started the Halloween fun! Lance had his first class party :-) Mom made her first class treat (Candy corn sugar cookies) I think next time I might just buy some store bought cookies.

Here is Lance sitting at the table with his friends... which didn't last long. A grandparent came to visit the classroom on her motorized wheelchair and Lance got up, walked over to her and repeated "tractor" over and over and over again. And kept playing with the wheels. ALL of the other kids were seated nicely, eating their snack, not Lance. I tried everything to get him to go back and sit down. He was in love with the "tractor"! - LOL - Hope you all get a little chuckle out of that one. Although I was a bit embarrassed, it was kind of cute.
Our little Monkey just LOVES his bananas. A very appropriate costume for this, kind of his first, Halloween.

Yes, Mom even decided to dress like a banana to go trick or treating with her little monkey! Little monkey wasn't too impressed.... he was much more interested in his actual banana.
I have been wanting to take this picture forever, and finally messed around with the new camera that Keegan bought us and was able to get a couple of really great shots of Lance eating an apple. And to our surprise.... he really liked the apple. I don't know if it was the idea of the apple or the apple itself, but he carried it around and kept taking little bites. I'll post the rest of the apple shots on shutterfly and facebook. This one was one of my favorites!
Hope you all had a great Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Funny, Nick too was a Monkey too. Though perhaps a vampire might be a better suit for Nick.

    (For the grayscale/color photos, do you just do layers?)

    ReplyDelete