Jan 19, 2010

Boat & RV show

Lance attended his first trade show this past weekend.... the Mid American Boat and RV show. Dad showed him all of the cool (and expensive) toys!!! He had a great time looking around at all of the people and boats....

Lance also went for his (4 1/2 month) check up last week. He weighed in at 15 lbs 8 ounces (45%) and was 25 3/4" (63%) Still has a little runny nose, but getting closer to being over his little cold.

Lance and Daisy cuddling.This is as close as Cooper will let Lance get to him - his space is his space I guess.....
Lance loves to hang upside down :-)
One of his favorite toys, his ladybug! Thanks Aunt Nicky and Uncle Larry.
Smiley, Happy Lance!
Lance's new game when I am dressing him.... keeping his arms away from me, trying to eat his fists through the shirt... he laughs every time I try to put his arms through the sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment