We made a quick trip home last weekend to the QC to surprise Mom and start painting and getting her house ready to sell. Grandma and Grandpa Dodson babysat Lance all weekend and he got to have fun with his cousins too! Here is Grandma cuddling with Lance :-)

Grandma Gant got a little cuddling time too when she got home.


Lance working on his laptop while Dad is at work on his laptop!

Lance LOVES his toes.... I couldn't capture one with the toes in his mouth, but this is his favorite thing to do now when we change his diaper!

Can't leave the dogs out of the blog. Here there are enjoying the sun while Lance is working on his laptop. They (along with us all) are ready for some nice warm weather.

Lance is now 5 months old and starting to do all sorts of new things. I thought he was getting close to holding the bottle himself - so we gave it a try the other night... formula EVERYWHERE.... :-) LOL. we will try again in a couple of weeks.

Hanging out in his jumperoo while I fix dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment