Oct 26, 2009

All Tired Out


Well, 9 weeks has passed and it is time to take Lance to Daycare for the first day so I can head back to work part-time :-( I really thought I would be ok taking him..... I did just fine dropping him off since Keegan went with. But as soon as I got in the car I just couldn't stop crying. I got myself put together to go into work and then when I walked into the office and someone asked me about Lance, I started crying AGAIN!!!! I wasn't as productive as I needed to be the first day back and I checked the daycare website for his picture probably every 5 minutes. I even went over at lunchtime and held him for a little while. I am sure it will get easier! His teachers are wonderful and I really do love the daycare.

He isn't too good at naps there yet so when he got home he was all tuckered out! And slept for 10 hours at night :-) He is sleeping really good at night since he isn't napping too great. Anywhere from 6 - 9 hours is pretty normal. So no complaints!

No comments:

Post a Comment