30 weeks down and 10 more to go. The baby is moving constantly and I am starting to feel a little more tired. Getting a bit more difficult to move around like a normal person :-) The baby weighs somewhere between 3-3 1/2 lbs and will double in size over the next 10 weeks! He/She is approx 17 inches long and will only grow a couple more inches. Not sure if there is any food to compare the baby to anymore...?
I never did post our May visitors - My brother Larry, Nicky, Josh, Dylan & Sam came to visit over Memorial Day weekend. Unbelievable I know, but I didn't take a single picture while they were here! I was too busy holding little Dylan after meeting him for the first time and visiting, I just forgot all about the camera. We had a wonderful time as usual - the neighborhood pool opened up and Josh was ALL about the water - even though it was freezing :-)
First weekend in June we made a trip back home for little sister Liz's high school graduation! It was so great to see all of our family and friends. The long car ride was well worth it.
Finally over. She couldn't be more happy!
Elizabeth thinking that she has a fat belly..... yah right!
The Gant Clan!
The Dodson's
Childbirth Class:During our 4th childbirth class last week, the guys were able to strap on the empathy belly while us ladies made them do the things that we find it difficult to do with a big belly. I got a video of the entire thing with the new camera but I'm still trying to figure out how to cut and post the video. So here are a few photos in the meantime. Keegan acted like it was no big deal.... the other guys had a little more sympathy :-) Not too surprising! One more class left and I guess we should be all ready for labor and delivery!
And Keegan trying to get out of bed with the belly on....
Gearing up for Bryon and the family this next weekend.... can't wait! Then home for a family reunion and baby shower..... then boating for the 4th of July! Then back home to rest up for 6 weeks or until the baby arrives.
No comments:
Post a Comment