Well, I must say, this is the LONGEST in my blogging history I have gone without an update. Things have been just a bit busy and crazy to say the least. I will be posting pics from Lance's 3rd birthday party and a quick update on Chase at 11 months, but until I get to that...... we are slowly settling into the new house, but so far loving it! . Both boys are adjusting pretty well, considering all the change. Chase had a couple of rough nights in his new bedroom and Lance is putting us to the test with his Spiderman obsession - jumping, shooting webs, etc. We have probably been spending a little too much time with Disney Junior this week, while I have been trying to cut into boxes and get things put away - hopefully we'll get back into a good routine over the next couple of weeks. Thanks to Grandma's and Grandpa for helping out with the boys and the house, so it can be somewhat livable!!!

Tonight the boys got their first bath in their shared bathroom and Lance wanted "spike hair" So, I took the opportunity to take just a couple of pictures after Dad cut their nails, since I haven't been too good about that the past few weeks!
I LOVE Chase's face in this one - classic! "Brother, what are you doing to me?"
Then trying to pull his arms away from his face.......... pretty sure we could turn these into some pretty funny cards!
Finally, I tell him to just let go....... my two spikey hair boys - this is LOVE :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment