Where do I even start? With pictures I suppose, then an update of some sort, although with a 3 year old things do seem to change by the minute, hour, day, week.....
I attempted a few 3 year old pics myself - so I could get birthday invites out.... not too shabby.... hard to take bad pics with this handsome and cooperative little guy on this particular day.
Then Jerry came through with some amazing pics too! But days after a nice bump and bruise on the head.. ah well!
The boys had SOOOO much fun in the dump truck, especially Chase! One of my favorites.
He really wasn't too interested in pushing Lance though - LOL
Jerry captured some great shots with Mom and her boys.... Dad was out of town unfortunately so just the three of us.
Me and the handsome birthday boy!
This is really how the photo shoot went down..... giggles, laughter and lots and lots of pictures taken...
To just get this one.
And looking back at my sweet baby Lance .....
Lance at 2 weeks old!
Lance at 1 year old!
Lance at 2 years old!
and Lance at 3 years old!
And now for an attempt at an update, that is WAY beyond due.
At 3 years YOU:
- Are FULLY potty trained - YAY! Just about a month before you turned 3 and we moved, you decided it wasn't scary to poop in the potty and the rest is history!
- Have some pretty funny word substitutions... I have been trying to jot them down and you say them (some are gone by now, but these are all from the past few months)
- Sun screen = Scum Scream
- Sacadas = Acadia
- Peanut Butter = Bitta Butta (although we thought this was funny and cute so started calling it with you, and you quickly told us plain as day " it isn't bitta butta, it's PEANUT BUTTER.... LOL. And now the bitta butta is no more!
- Car wash = Wash Car
- Taco Bell - the Bell Taco, and you recognize quite a few restaurant establishments and grocery stores
- Have heard us tell you to be patient apparently and told your Dad at the store to "be Patient!" Funniest thing ever, I might say!
- LOVE LOVE LOVE to memorize and sing songs. Mostly from Disney Junior shows, but other songs too. I think you take after your Mom on this one!
- Favorite show to watch is Little Einsteins (or most Disney Junior) but your favorite movie right now is by far Super-Man.
- Are starting to really get into Spider Man and super heroes in general. The disciplining and teaching about not hitting has become an every day thing.
- Ask WHY to EVERYTHING!!! It has begun
- Are an amazing big brother. Even though sharing has become a little more difficult since Chase wants to be around you and follow you all the time. But you are very compassionate and don't like to see Chase upset. You like to share your favorite stuffed animals with him and give him hugs when he cries or is sad.
- Are a follower for sure - "ME TOO" is a very common phrase. Example: "Chase loves this watermelon" " ME TOO, I like Watermelon!" (When you clearly don't like Watermelon) So I ask, "Oh, you do, that's great, would you like a piece?" "No, no thank you. When I get older!" Conversations are so much fun....most of the time.
- Are very picky about the shoes you wear. And pants too! You want to always be comfy and if anything is the slightest uncomfortable, we are in trouble!
- Really spend a lot of time with Lego's these days building!
And to that, the 3 year update. Good night!


















No comments:
Post a Comment