Mar 20, 2011

Just a fun weekend!

Lance is really taking to his baby doll the past few days! He likes to read the baby books and take the baby for "dump truck" rides :-) LOL.And he especially likes to give his baby kisses. So sweet! This weekend I was holding the neighbor baby and I knelt down for Lance to see it, he hugged the baby and was trying to hold and rock it while still in my arms. I sure hope he is still as excited about babies when his brother or sister arrives.

He found a hidden toy at the bottom of a basket - his microphone - and this kept him busy for quite some time. He was especially excited that the microphone played E-I-E-I-O - his FAVORITE song. Thanks Aunt Nicky for this fun toy!!
Some amazing weather to enjoy some fresh air. We went to two parks. Slides, swings, he loves it all.

Playing outside at home in the driveway. I can't wait for Spring to officially be here. We had so much fun playing outside this weekend. Wagon rides, helping Dad in the yard, mowing, eating out on the deck, bubbles... didn't get any pictures of this, but I think Bubbles might be his favorite activity outside.
Sidewalk chalk was also a big hit! Lance calls the circle an "O" Here he is pointing to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment