Feb 14, 2011

Cupid Lance strikes!

First of all, what better love could cupid bring than.... a baby? An addition to the Dodson family - YEP! That is right. For those of you who haven't heard yet, we are expecting baby Dodson #2. Due on Keegan's birthday, September 30th. We are absolutely excited and nervous at the same time. I am almost 8 weeks and this week we can call Baby D our little blueberry!
Second, yes, I know Lance is going to hate me someday for these, but come on, they are SO adorable :-) Another photoshoot with neighbor Jerry. Lance wasn't all too excited about keeping the wings on, so it was short lived.

So, my apologies for the lack of updates lately as the morning sickness has gotten the better of me and I have not been worth much of anything! Worse at nights with this one, which was my time for blogging and photo editing. A big thanks to Keegan, as usual, for being a trooper and not only putting up with me, but being so helpful with Lance and with things around the house - and grocery shopping. I am so blessed to have such an amazing, loving husband. Yes, I am bragging :-) I am sharing my love on Valentine's Day.




No comments:

Post a Comment