I had the opportunity to baby-sit a friend's baby all day yesterday. Lena is 3 and a half months old and Lance just over 7 months old. The day flew by faster than I could have ever imagined! There were a couple of challenging moments, but all-in-all, since they are both such good babies, I had a really fun time watching them interact and keeping up with their schedules :-) Probably not going to look into making it a career or anything. lol.
Here it is time to feed Lance breakfast. Lena watching ever so intently.

Lena greeting Lance after his 2 + hour nap in the morning - GO LANCE! It was nice to have some cuddle time with Lena while Lance slept. Lance was trying to get her toes and she just smiled :-) So cute.

Play time..... you would never know it BUT, Lance is actually looking over Lena here, trying to see the TV (hmmm... Dad is teaching him already) I had a Baby Praise DVD on for some background music.

Having some tummy time. Lena is telling him a story.
No comments:
Post a Comment